Sunday 30 October 2011

Movember

In two days time it is November and you know what that means ladies...gentlemen near and far will be sporting the traditional facial accessory - the moustache. In case you're confused by this influx (and you have been hibernating the previous few winters) it is due to the infamous charity fundraising event "Movember". 

My man has decided this year he is getting in the moustache spirit. Men seem to relish in the comaraderie of it all and of course in the ultimate manly challenge of growing a nice full one! This particular achievement shouldn't be too tricky for my mr as he has quite the stock of hair to start him off.



So as this time looms my thoughts are lingering on how much i'll like, or dislike this new look. Of course a lot of this will depend on which style he opts for...


But if he looks anything like this little lot I'm thinking i'll be pretty happy





Even if I end up with something more like this I think i'll cope. Hello Mr Selleck :) 





Yep I think i'm going to be pro tash.

No comments:

Post a Comment