Saturday 3 September 2011

Girl Crush - Alexa

Ultimately all girls that love fashion at some time or another will come across inevitable style envy. Some girls just always seem to get it right. Throughout my blog I will share with you my girl crushes, my sources of inspiration and causes for "I wish I looked like that" moments. I'm kicking things off with an obvious choice in my eyes - Miss Chung.




Although I adore her style, I realise she is a bit of a marmite crush. Some love it, some hate it. If you are a polished dresser she may not be your bag. I am not. I'm all about the shabby chic look. Gorgeous pieces "thrown" together, with unkempt hair and a natural feel, managing to create an effortless "I wake up like this" spot on look. The fashion world, well Mulberry at the very least, love her so much they named a bag after her - kudos indeed.













Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment